SEDIMENT REMOVAL PLEATED POLYESTER FILTER CARTRIDGES
- Washable and reusable , allowing for a variety of uses
- High flow rate with maximum dirt-holding capacity
- Durable polyester media is bacteria and chemical resistant
- Temperature rating : 40 °F to 125 °F (4.0 °C to 50 °C)
- Available micron rates: 0.5, 1.0, 5.0, 10, 20, 50 Miron
The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the media is fused to the end caps and core with molten polypropylene .
Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat block in this fashion fuses the components together .
Pleated Polyester cartridges are manufactured from a durable , non – woven and reusable polyester fabric that is suitable for a wide range of filtration uses .
Cellulose polyester pleated cartridges are resistant to both bacteria and chemical attack making them suitable for a variety of industrial applications .